Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All items purchased on "vmo-ink" will be paid for in UK Pounds, throughout your order it is possible convert your order price into any currency at the Current exchange rate.
All items Listed are in stock at the time you order and your parcel will be dispatched within two working days following payment.
Delivery times may vary depending on destination and delivery method chosen at checkout and although we will always endeavour to keep you informed "vmo-ink" cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries as once the order has been passed to the shipping company delivery times are beyond our control.
Customers who live outside the EEC should be aware of local procedures in respect of importing goods into their country. The customer is liable for any import taxes that may be added by customs.
Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur and vmo-ink cannot accept your order you will be contacted with a full explanation and solution.
Delivery and Returns / Exchange
- If when you receive your product(s), you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us, within 14 days for exchange or refund. Returns will take approximately 2 working days to process once received back. Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, and packaging materials, and exactly as received. If sealed items are opened – the acceptance of return becomes void. Please contact us prior to making return.
Privacy Notice & Security
- This policy covers all users who register to use the website. It is not necessary to purchase anything in order to gain access to the searching facilities of the site.
- We have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. vmo-ink uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including ‘firewalls’, encryption and secure socket layers.
Conditions Of Use
- vmo-ink and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit our shop at www.vmo-ink.com you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully, iconic-music controls and operates this site from within the UK. The laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to including the use of, this site and materials contained.
- If you choose to access from another country you may do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local lands.
License and Site Access
- vmo-ink grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents any collection and use of any products any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information. For the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- This site may not be reproduced duplicated copied sold – resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial exploited without written consent of vmo-ink.
Links to our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and convenience only and do not imply an endorsement of the material on such sites or of any association with their operators. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.